Lower Seletar Water Sports Centre
Conditions of Entry
- You may be required to provide a valid photo ID for verification at front entry.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to persons under the age of 13 unless accompanied by a supervising responsible person aged 18 or older.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type shall be bought on to the premises and you may be refused entry or evicted if we reasonably believe that you are adversely affected by drugs or alcohol.
- No glassware or sharp objects may be bought on to the premises.
- Smoking, vaping and use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in our centre. Let’s keep our parks smoke-free.
- Should any equipment or property at the Venue be broken, damaged or lost, or should any damage be done to the Venue, the patron shall pay a sufficient sum to make good such damage or loss. No equipment or property shall be altered or modified without the prior written approval of Camelot.
- All water activities cease at 6.00pm and patrons must return to the pontoon by this time. Patrons need to leave the premises by 7.00pm.
- Last rental for all boats is 5.00pm. Last kayak out is 5.00pm. Note this means you will only have one hour activity time in the reservoir.
- Patrons need to be appropriately dressed for the intended Activity on water.
- Activities performed should be in accordance with the purpose of the Venue and patrons must perform activities within the designated demarcated areas in accordance with water activity regulations in accordance with the Public Utilities Board Code of Conduct.
- Patrons are prohibited from storing any valuables in the lockers nor store items overnight in the lockers as they will be removed and disposed of. Camelot will not be held responsible for any damage or loss by any cause whatsoever.
- Camelot may postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the use or deny access to the Venue for any dangerous situation, maintenance works or any other causes without notice, without any compensation to patrons or hirers.
- Camelot reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the property for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, offensive clothing, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
Entry, Exclusions and Health Advice:
- Patrons with pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or disabilities should seek medical advice to determine suitability.
- All patrons must be at least 7 years of age by birthdate and able to fit our Personal Flotation Device (PFD).
- Patrons must be at least 9 years of age by birthdate and able to fit our Personal Flotation Device (PFD) for all dragonboat activities.
- Patrons are to abide by Public Utilities Board (Code of Conduct) while on the water. This includes no swimming within Lower Seletar Reservoir.
- Patrons without instructors are only allowed to paddle within the Green Zone as marked on the Demarcated Area Map. All other zones are strictly out of bounds.
- Camelot reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any person from the venue if:
a) presence of the person would be detrimental or compromises safety at the Activity;
b) person is deemed to be disorderly and / or intoxicated;
c) persons wearing or displaying commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos,
d) entry to venue or an area prohibited to the general public was unauthorised or obtained illegally;
e) persons who refuse to be inspected or submit their belongings for inspection for prohibited items;
f) person is found to be smoking or vaping inside the Venue;
g) person who breaches these Conditions of Entry.
- Camelot reserves the right to issue a banning notice which prohibits entry to the venue for a specified period of time.
Safety, Behavior and Responsibility:
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Patrons must act with good judgement and consideration, both for themselves and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect their safety, the safety of others, the safety of the equipment, watercraft, or the safety of park-goers.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Camelot and its staff including the Beachmaster, Duty Officer, or Instructors without objection.
- Upon the activation of the Lightning Warning System (Light and Siren), all patrons are to return to pontoon and seek shelter.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any activity.
- You are responsible for your own personal property. Lockers are available for hire. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However, The Company will not be liable for any person in respect of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise.
- In these Conditions of Entry, The Company includes the owner and operator of Lower Seletar Water Sports Centre and all employed staff.
- There are inherent risks in the participation of activity or associated activities. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware of. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility. You, by your participation do so at your own risk and assume all risk and liability of personal injury or death including that of any children under your care associated with attending the Activity. Camelot shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at or after an activity, including directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition.
Lower Seletar Water Sports Centre
These conditions of entry may change from time to time. Camelot reserves all rights to change these conditions.